Back To The Reason...

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I have gone off track of what I originally set this blog up for, makeup! So I want to give you guys a full makeup look. This is my day to day makeup looks. It is super easy and simple. I mainly love bold brows and full lips. They are my main features as I feel they are the most important. Brows frame the face and let me tell you. There is nothing more satisfying then someone complimenting your brows. LET THEM SLAY!
Technical difficulty...
I filmed a full tutorial for you guys HOWEVER it stopped filming halfway through! So I am going to talk you through what I did and used and give you a view of the final look.

I always start with moisturising and priming my face. You want your primer to feel tacky and sticky, this makes the foundation go on so nicely.
I switch up what order I do my makeup all the time. Sometimes I do my brows and eye makeup first. Sometimes I do my foundation first, it really depends on how I feel and how much eye makeup I am going to wear. If I wear a lot of eye makeup I complete the eye shadow, eye liner and brows first, go to my full face of makeup and then my mascara afterwards. No particular reason, just that's how I like to do it!
As brows are important to me i love to make sure they are the best they can be! I change the thickness of my brows on a day to day bases. If I feel like I want the Cara Delevigne look I FILL them brows in! I always like to conceal round my brows and highlight my brow bone. Also, I like to brush my hair upwards for a fuller look.

HIGHLIGHTING FOR DAYS! I don't wear highlighter every day but when I do I want to be looking like a disco ball! I think highlighter is so beautiful when done correctly and can make your skin look dewy and healthy. My ultimate go to highlighter is Mac 'Soft and Gentle'.
Finally my fave feature. Lips. Since Kylie Jenner's craze lips are such a huge aspect of makeup. Everyone loves a bold lip however I feel to wear different shades you have to have confidence. A dark colour lip can be hard to pull off, but if applied correctly and worn with attitude it can truly slay. I always line my lips before using lipstick to fill in. I also always mix different shades together to get new colour instead of buying loads of new ones! (I am a true cheap skate)

You Might Also Like

0 comments