Positive Attitude.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Hello! I am trying a 'new me' where I am more positive and most importantly, ORGANISED. I am probably the most un-organised and messy person ever, so I am trying to work on that. I've started by most importantly tidying and sorting my room out! This is really important for a clear mind as your room is the first thing you wake up in and the last thing you see at night, if this is tidy you are more than likely going to wake up in a better mood. The next step was to try and wake up earlier and try and have a routine. I never have breakfast and I know how bad this is for you but I am trying to change! Another tip that is helping me is having a planner and writing a 'To Do List'. This is so helpful as you feel a sense of achievement when you tick off something you wanted to do. The planner is to help me remember what I am doing and when I am doing it (I am useless at remembering things!) I also write blog ideas in the planner as well as clients and general appointments. I am thinking of designing the inside prettier as I love to decorate objects. I will do a blog post on this if I decide to do so. If anyone has any tips on how to be organised and generally more positive please let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments