February Favorites.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

It is coming towards the end of February and I have had a very busy month (including my birthday!) so I have decided to review some of my favorite beauty and non-beauty products which I have purchased this month. 
I am going to start with the beauty products-
As you know my hair is always in bad condition so i bought Aussie Hair Care and it is amazing! It smells so good and really makes a difference to my hair. I have the re constructing repair shampoo, conditioner and 3 minute miracle mask. They contain Macadamia Oil, Jojoba seed oil and Avocado oil. OIL,OIL,OIL! Oil is so important for damaged hair it helps add oil that your hair lack and needs to look and feel smooth. The repair mask contains Mint, this helps smooth the rough cuticles and adds shine to your hair.


As we are on the subject of hair I have two more products from Tressemme. first is the heat protection spray which makes such a difference especially if you use heat on your hair a lot like I do. Secondly is the Keratin smooth treatment. This works by washing your hair and then applying the serum when hair is damp, you can either dry it with a hairdryer or let it air dry and then you straighten your hair and it gets rid of frizz hair for up to 3 washes! I really love these products.

Next onto makeup. I love trying drugstore products as well as high end. I recently bought the collection primers. The pore minimizing primer and the eye reviving primer. The face primer does what it says! My pores are hardly visible when i have this on. It also makes my face feel so smooth however the eye primer isn't as good as other primers I have used but it does the job.

Moving on to the high end side of makeup products my latest love is Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow! I know everyone uses it but it is so good and so versatile I love it! Recently I have been using it for eyeliner as well when I create a smoky eye look and it lasts all day! Its also very easy to create and illusion with, you can make your brows thicker or change the shape so easy with this product and an angled brush. 

Now this next one is a very strange invention. It's the Lush cosmetics 'Oral Plessure Toothy Tablets'. You place the tablet in your mouth when brushing your teeth and it adds a sparkle to your teeth and makes them look Hollywood ready! 

Now onto the Non-Beauty products-
Firstly is one of the BEST inventions ever! A SELFIE LIGHT. If you are like me and love taking selfies buy one! It makes your selfies flaw every time. It clips onto your phone, camera or laptop and give you the best light. It has three lighting intensities depending on how bright you want to look! It's so easy to carry around and just amazing!

Onto the best thing by far this month! My new camera! It is a Sony Alpha A5000. It has a flip up screen so you can see what you're taking a picture of or filming yourself. I know most beauty bloggers and vloggers have this camera but that is because it is so worth it! 






















Finally my fave song i'm feeling right now! It's Woah- by Moosh & Twist. It is such a sick song and gives me that Friday feeling even if it's Monday!

That is my February Faves I hope you enjoyed reading this and go out and get some of these products!

You Might Also Like

0 comments