YOU WHAT?!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

This week one of my favourite beauty you tubers, Carli Bybel, posted a video about shaving your face.  My exact thoughts were probably the same as you are thinking, why would a woman shave her face?! But she really changed my opinion and opened my my to this and there are so many amazing benefits to doing this beauty tip. Firstly, your make-up will go on SO much smoother which is always such an amazing feeling for your skin to look more flawless! It is also an amazing exfoliator as it is removing all the dead skin on the top layer of the skin. But the most beneficial pro for me is no dark facial hair! I have naturally dark thick hair and it also shows on my face which is such an insecurity of mine, I've tried waxing my face and threading but personally it wasn't worth the pain as it grew back fairly quick and is an expense to get done! Below I am going to show before and after of my face. I have to clear up with you lot that the hair DOESN'T grow back thicker and darker it grows back exactly the same! (The first two pictures are before and the other two are after)






You Might Also Like

0 comments