HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN!

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

I know this is a late post about Halloween, I've been crazy busy and haven't had time to post but here I am! I had so many ideas I wanted to do for Halloween but I ended up being an 'angel'. I know scary right.... but I did a cool neck piece inspired by Jordan Hanz. I added my own touch by applying liquid latex cuts and a wax cut. I also added red contact lenses which are so scary to put in your eye and take them out, so worth it though! I paired the make-up with a peach dress and white heels. My hair was in a sleek bun so it didn't distract my make-up.
 My friend wanted help with his make-up as the only costume he had was a robin costume, so to make it more Halloween like we made him 'zombie robin'. It was interesting doing the make-up on a boy because you can define their jawline and cheek bones so much more! Again I used liquid latex and wax to create gashes on his face.

Products Used:
-Grimas White and Black Face Paint
-Snazaroo Special FX Kit
-Naked Palette 2 eyeshadow. colour- Tease

Products used:
-Dior AirFlash Foundation
-Eyelure Party Lashes
-Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
-Mac lipstick 'Viva Glam V'
-Browzing eyebrow 
-Hoola Bronzer
-Grimas White Face Paint
-Snazaroo Special FX Kit
-Rock Bottom Contact Lences

You Might Also Like

0 comments