Is It Time For Halloween Yet?!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

I am currently getting ready for Halloween- my favourite holiday out there! I love it so much but I don't understand why?! The first time I went trick or treating was when I was 14- I got some strange looks of people like 'aren't you a bit old?' which I was but where I live I have no neighbours so I'd never been trick or treating. Maybe that's why I love it so much now because I didn't really celebrate it when I was younger? But anyway the main idea for this post if Halloween make-up! I LOVE LOVE LOVE DOING HALLOWEEN MAKE-UP! The second it turned October I started planning what I'm doing for HaLloween this year. So I have many ideas- some funny some serious ideas. (I would love to dress up as a nun for it I just think the banter would be brill!) but seriously here is some ideas of what I'm going to do for my make-up this year- this is just me and my friends playing around with make-up but please tell me if you like it or ways to improve!


Products used:
Snazaroo Special FX Kit
Dior Star Foundation
Accesorise Eye Shadow Pallet
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Mac 'Film Noir- Satin' Lipstick
Browzing Eyebrow Kit
BareMinerals Blusher
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Contact Lenses- Rock Bottom White Out

You Might Also Like

0 comments