Getting To Know Me!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Hello bloggers!
So this is a new thing for me so don't judge as  have no idea what I'm doing, but it will come to me (hopefully)! Basically I want to start a blog about all things make-up and hair and general beauty hacks that will come in handy to you. I feel like I should give you a basic outline of who I am and what I do, so here we go:
Name: Alexandra Russell- (my friends call me Alex)
Age/Birthday: 17 years old, 21st February 1998
Studies: I am currently studying Level 3 Hairdressing at NVQ level. However I don't want to be a hairdresser (strange I know) I hope to be a make-up and hair artist for fashion and hopefully one day film.
Location: I am a Southampton,UK girl and have been all my life!
Social Medias: I'm obviously going to drop in my instagram and twitter ;)
  instagram: _alexandraruss
  twitter:@alexandaruss_
So that's the basics about me (I'm not that boring in real life trust me!) I just want to give you a bit of info about me that's not too much that it's going to bore you haha. If you have any question please ask me- there is no such thing as a stupid answer as every teacher says!


You Might Also Like

0 comments