The Chop.

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Hair Disaster! As I have said before my hair has not been in the best condition as previously I have always dyed it and bleached as generally neglected it! It was in better condition as I have a 'protopak' treatment by Matrix. It is a Reconstruction treatment adding protein back into your hair and let me say it worked wonders! It improved my hair for a good 2 months however I borrowed my friends straighteners to curl my hair before a night out and they had a scratched plate (I didn't know till after). The  result was my hair getting burnt and fried together; literally felt like barbie hair! I knew I had to get EVEN more chopped off so that's what I did. I LOVE IT! So much healthier and much more sophisticated.                                                                  

 This is my hair when wet, I    did an elasticity test on it and it stretched and broke off, that is a sign of unhealthy hair!  (On the right)




My healthy hair now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments